EXCEL is a three-week pre-enrollment program that focuses on skill development and problem solving in mathematics, science, and English, as well as residential living. The EXCEL program will be held on IMSA’s campus for three weeks in July for students already accepted to IMSA. The following is information concerning the Excel program for the summer of 2022.
- Notification of students who are invited to EXCEL will go out the week of June 13, 2022.
- The program will begin on July 10 with an Orientation program at 3:30 p.m.
- The program will conclude on July 29 with a closing reception from 10:50 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
General information- Summer 2022
Forms to complete and return
- Behavioral Contract – Please return to Dr. Anita White, Attention: Excel (due with EXCEL registration form by June 27)
- Health form – should have already been completed with your regular registration materials.
- Certification of Health Examination – should be completed with your regular registration materials. Each student must submit a completed Certificate of Child Health Examination (school physical) including a complete immunization record, signed by a physician and dated May 15, 2022 or later in order for your student to move into the residence hall. Please submit this completed form to the Health Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-907-5938. If you do not have a physical exam that meets the above requirement by July 1 you must submit your student’s 9th grade physical (dated 8/15/2021 or later) by July 1, 2022. If you have any questions or concerns email email@example.com or call 630-907-5008.