UPDATE: ALL INVITATIONS TO EXCEL HAVE BEEN SENT TO STUDENTS. IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE NOTIFICATION VIA EMAIL, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ATTEND EXCEL.
EXCEL is a three-week pre-enrollment program that focuses on skill development and problem solving in mathematics, science, and English, as well as residential living. The EXCEL program will be held on IMSA’s campus for three weeks in July for students already accepted to IMSA. The following is information concerning the Excel program for the summer of 2021.
- Notification of students who are invited to EXCEL will go out the week of June .
- The program will begin on July 11 with an Orientation program at 3:30 p.m.
- The program will conclude on July 30 with a closing reception from 10:50 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
Forms to complete and return
- Behavioral Contract – Please return to Dr. Anita White, Attention: Excel (due by July 7)
- Health form – should have already been completed with your regular registration materials.
- Certification of Health Examination – should be completed with your regular registration materials. Each student must submit a completed Certificate of Child Health Examination (school physical) including a complete immunization record, signed by a physician and dated May 15, 2021 or later in order for your student to move into the residence hall. Please submit this completed form to the Health Office at email@example.com or fax 630-907-5938. If you do not have a physical exam that meets the above requirement by July 1 you must submit your student’s 9th grade physical (dated 8/15/2020 or later) by July 1, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-907-5008.