About the IMSA Fund
The IMSA Fund for Advancement of Education is a 501 (c)3 not-for-profit corporation that accepts and distributes gifts and grants from the private sector to support IMSA’s mission and work.
Gifts to the IMSA Fund are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law and can be restricted to a specific program or purpose, or unrestricted to meet the most urgent and immediate needs. Our Tax Identification Number is #36-3422778.
Contributions help us to:
- Develop talent and leadership in math, science and technology.
- Stimulate excellence in education for all students and teachers
- Ensure that motivated students and dedicated teachers have the opportunity to thrive
- Seed promising innovations that advance teaching and learning
The IMSA Fund seeks forward-thinking life-long private sector partners to help ensure that IMSA has the supplemental financial resources it needs to deliver on its promise to Illinois and its vision of hope and possibility for the world.
Officers & Committee Chairs
- President – Jacob Plummer ’96, Chair, Executive, Datavant
- Vice-President – Kimberly Simon, Vice-President Strategy, Mobility and Convenience, BP
- Treasurer & Finance Chair – Glenn Rippie, J.D., General Counsel, ComEd
- Secretary & Governance Chair – Kevin B. Brookins, Retired Executive, ComEd
Board of Directors
- Hector Correa, SmartStrikes
- Steve Crutchfield ’93, Chicago Trading Company
- Michael C. Fountain, Vice-President, ComEd
- Matt Maddox ’89, Air Products Equipment Company
- Raj Tank, M37 Ventures
- Richard R. Tung ’93, Wells Fargo
- Sam Yagan ’95, CEO, Corazon Capital
- Sharon Zeng ’08, Facebook
IMSA Development Staff
Accounting Specialist & Administrative Assistant